Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Immediate Interviews for applicable candidates
A leading organisation with a genuine global reach require talented Business Intelligence Analysts to work with some of the industries finest talent, on the most up to date, innovative projects in technology. This organisation has been at the forefront in the fight against COVID and this will be a chance to work for a company that can offer you security as they are one of the few who continue to grow in these unprecedented times.
These projects are for their Government clients so they require consultants who have security clearance to SC and DV Level, therefore you will have the right to live and work in the UK, be a British national and have lived in the UK for the last 10 years.
Duties and experience
- Experience in engaging end users to understand the decisions they make and how they may be informed by insights derived from data;
- Knowledge of User Experience, Usability and good practice design for visualisation;
- Experience with the design, development, testing and maintenance of business intelligence products including static reporting and interactive dashboards;
- Build and delivery of visualisation projects in software in at least one of Qlikview, QlikSense, Tableau, and Power BI. Additional tools such as Spotfire, TIBCO, Microstrategy or others are a bonus;
- The right to live and work in the UK, be a British national, and have lived in the UK for the last 10 years.
Experience of delivering data transformation or wrangling for business intelligence, including ETL using products such as SAS, SQL Server Integration Services, Talend or Alteryx;
- Experience of designing, developing and maintaining data analytics solutions, from prototyping to production at scale;
- Experience of collaborating with data scientists and architects to integrate your solutions into the rest of the client’s environment;
- Experience with data architecture, cloud architecture and data security/governance;
If you feel you can deliver the above and would like the chance to join this exceptional organisation then please respond to this add and one of our dedicated team will get back to you straight away.