Immediate Interviews for applicable candidates
A leading organisation with a genuine global reach require talented Scrum Masters to work with some of the industries finest talent, on the most up to date, innovative projects in technology. This organisation has been at the forefront in the fight against COVID and this will be a chance to work for a company that can offer you security as they are one of the few who continue to grow in these unprecedented times.
These projects are for their Government clients so they require consultants who have security clearance to SC and DV Level, therefore you will have the right to live and work in the UK, be a British national and have lived in the UK for the last 10 years.
We are seeking people to join us who exemplify an agile mind-set and want to make a difference with teams looking to improve their ways of working. From coaching leadership and creating flow in enterprise systems such as portfolio management and risk and control, to larger scale delivery engagements providing the opportunity to work in multi-disciplinary teams with colleagues who lead their field in business sector and technology-based expertise.
Your professional experience
- Experience working within mature and immature agile teams as a team member or in a lead / facilitating role
- Experience helping teams to incrementally evolve their ways of working by empowering them to select & adopt new practices for successful outcomes
- Experience of stabilising and optimising the flow of work using visualisation, empiricism and coaching techniques
- Understanding of desirable culture in a cross-functional team and also the dysfunctions of a team that can impede success
- Agile methodologies and certifications, specifically #Kanban, #Disciplined Agile and/or #ICAgile
- Knowledge of other methods (e.g. Scrum, SAFe, LeSS, XP) is of interest but not required
- Working with teams outside of IT to using #agile coaching & delivery techniques.
If you feel you can deliver the above and would like the chance to join this exceptional organisation then please respond to this add and one of our dedicated team will get back to you straight away.