Interim Assurance Lead
Interim Assurance Lead
Pay Rate: Up to £600 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Conduct Quality Assurance activities and audits to assure projects and programmes meet architectural standards throughout their life cycle.
- Contribute to Technical Design Authority activities.
- Analyse the results of audits against the organisation's quality system and relevant quality plans, recommending corrective action where appropriate.
- Advise on the development, maintenance, control and distribution of quality standards; Monitor technical progress.
- Advise on the impact of technical exceptions.
- Looking for a track record in a delivery role.
- Delivering major projects or large scale portfolios.
- Need to be able to have the experience to engage in conversations with senior individuals within government.
- Experience in govt is very preferable.
- Experience in public sector spending, experience with green book. This is a govt mandated book which mandates how budget should be spent.
Key Experience Required:
- Project Delivery experience - Delivering major projects or large scale portfolios
- Experience in public sector spending, experience with green book.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
- Additional Requirements:
- SC or DV - security clearance
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied fo
More searches like this
- Central Government SC Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in London (Central)
- Consultancy SC Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in London (Central)
- Management / Executive SC Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in London (Central)
- Procurement SC Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in London (Central)
- Public Sector SC Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in London (Central)