3 days left
- Job Type
Role: Network Engineer / Location: London / Duration: 6 months / Salary: £550 - £600 per day
We are recruiting for 2x DV cleared Network Engineers with a good working knowledge of AWS and cloud adoption projects.
Working as a Network Engineer, you will be responsible for identifying, defining and managing activities required to ensure the sustainability of authority managed cloud-based platforms. This includes documenting deliverables and transferring skills to permanent members of the team including ad-hoc training where necessary.
**This role requires Community DV Clearance**
Technical Skills & Experience:
- Must: Strong working knowledge of at least one of the following; Azure DevOps, AWS CloudFormation or Terraform.
- Must: Deep demonstrable knowledge of Express Route, Direct Connect, or Cloud Interconnect / Partner Connect.
- Must: Experience building distributed, highly available, cloud native applications.
- Desirable: working knowledge of Pulumi, or Serverless.
- Desirable: Experience reducing support overheads using SRE skillset to identify and fix root cause.
- Desirable: Proven Tech Authorship / Documentation skills.
- Must: DevOps advocate, comfortable in a high change environment.
- Must: Strong problem-solving skills.
- Must: Be willing and comfortable training junior staff.
- Desirable: Ability to explain deep technical problems across a range of stakeholders.
Apply for Network Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly