Our client is seeking an Environmental Trainer to join their team. The role is based in Bristol. The role requires SC clearance.
Requirements are scheduled to run for 6 months from contract start with the possibility of extension.
Rate: £380 - £480/day
IR35 STATUS: Inside IR35. Our client has indicated that they intend to operate the engagement as Inside IR35. Candidates would be required to operate through an umbrella company on this engagement. The rates above represent rate payable to the umbrella co.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 05/10/2020 at 15:00
There is a requirement for a range of trainers to support our client’s external Resilience Engineering Courses. Their trainers are required to provide engaging, interactive training courses across a wide range of subjects to civil and clients.
Trainers will hold a relevant teaching / instruction qualification e.g. Level 3/4 Award Education & Training (AET) previously CTTLLS / PTLLS or have equivalent demonstrable evidence of high quality training delivery.
All Academy Trainers will be required to successfully complete an initial training delivery assessment by in-house Academy staff to ensure compliance with training standards.
Trainers will be required to:
- Deliver high quality / engaging training and workshops to a range of internal staff and external clients
- Manage students, training resources and training schedules during workshops and courses
- Liaise with the Academy Manager for course resources, schedules, evaluation
- Conduct training material reviews and updates
- At initial interview Candidates will be requested to provide an example short training session on a safety topic pre-selected by the interview panel.
Trainers must be able to deliver workshop and instructor led delivery in the following essential areas:
- Legislation, Regulations, standards
- Safety Management Systems & Plans
- Hazard Identification techniques
- Safety Case construction and the safety Argument
- Risk Analysis techniques
- Risk Assessment techniques
- Principles of ALARP
- Legislation, standards and Maritime Regulations
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Environmental Legislation, standards, Management Systems, POEMS and Regulations
- Environmental Case construction
- Sustainable Development and Procurement
- Applying BPEO (Best Practicable Environmental Option)
- Energy Management / Climate change
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, this role will not offer Visa sponsorship. Tier 2 – General visas are cannot be accepted.
Other Job Postings
Visit https://quast.workable.com for all current Quast recruitment job vacancies.
More searches like this
- Aerospace SC Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in Bristol
- Central Government SC Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in Bristol
- Defence SC Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in Bristol
- Engineering SC Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in Bristol
- Information Technology SC Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in Bristol