2 days left
- Job Type
Do you want to work in a global high-tech company that is one of the key players in the Aerospace, Defence and Security sector?
Leonardo has exciting Programme Manager opportunities to work in a growing business area delivering specialist capabilities to our customers and users. Leonardo provides you with the opportunity to work on meaningful and high-calibre projects alongside leading engineers and business professionals within an established, award-winning company.
Leonardo provides flexible working options including part-time working, flexi-time, home working and job sharing to best support our people to build a work-life balance that works for you. We also provide an award-winning pension scheme, along with a number of rewards and benefits, including a generous relocation package if you would like to move closer to our Luton site.
The role will have overall accountability for the transition and delivery of our exciting Programmes. You will lead engagement with customers, suppliers, users and partners. You will be accountable for the capture of the order intake commitments, developing and leading new supplier alliances in conjunction with existing partners and delivering sales, profit and margin. You will hold responsibility for the effective management and leadership of the Programme driving a culture of continuous improvement to ensure a consistent level of high performance Programme delivery.
Key Responsibility Areas
- The primary interface with the customer for the respective area
- Delivery of the medium term financial business plan across the programme
- All aspects of service delivery, reporting, customer liaison and financial management
- Plan, organise, direct, coordinate and control delivery through the project management team, the allocated functional team and other supporting functions as required including the internal business reporting activities.
- Ensure timely achievement of project milestones to full customer satisfaction.
- Managing all stakeholder relationships.
- Ensure that progress and technical reports are supplied to the agreed format and schedule.
- Ensure that all agreed reviews and audits are implemented satisfactorily and that actions arising are closed in the required timescale.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
- You will be able to demonstrate multiple examples of successful delivery of complex and high value programmes
- Demonstrate multi-functional team leadership skills
- Strong financial acumen and commercial ability
- Problem solving ability
- Credible and confident in engaging with senior executive management in customer and partner organisations.