Recruitment Agency Reference: 6980470
£400-500 p/d (DOE)
Due to extension within the department, a position has arisen for a Principal Trainer within a well-known government department.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing and Developing a range of training programmes
- Performing a training needs analysis to set learning objectives and create training plans
- Producing course materials and other documents such as handouts, manuals and exercises
- Delivering training in both formal and informal settings
- Monitoring and reviewing training results to ensure knowledge is effectively embedded and utilised appropriately in accordance with learning objectives
- Assisting with the effective roll out of supporting operational processes
- Helping managers identify and address specific learning needs
- Conducting “train the trainer” sessions for key projects
- Delivering effective and responsive training sessions in line with business needs
Required candidate experience:
- Hold a valid SC Clearance
- Experienced with DSAT (Defence Systems Approach to Training)
- Selected Candidates must have served a recognised Aeronautical Engineering Apprenticeship or possess a similar national qualification ideally with recent experience in aircraft and/or avionic systems.
Please note: candidates will need to satisfy security criteria.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jonathan Knight on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
More searches like this
- Administration / Secretarial SC Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in Chippenham
- Aerospace SC Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in Chippenham
- Defence SC Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in Chippenham
- Engineering SC Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in Chippenham
- Training SC Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in Chippenham