Secretariat Staff Officer (Finance)
Do you have previous Financial Support experience? Are you looking to play a meaningful role in a creative environment? If so, we are searching for someone like you to join our team of experts supporting NATO!
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Your daily role responsibilities with our company will be as follows:
- Support the Implementation of the action plan and roadmap regarding the recommendations in the “Overhead Categorisation and Benchmarking Study”.
- Support the performance monitoring and control role of the Agency Supervisory Board.
- Lead all aspects of the Agency’s work in defining efficient ways of meeting national requirements.
- Support the Agency Supervisory Board and Finance Committee in the validation of C3 capability requirements and service demands related to NCI Agency internal business processes.
- Assess investment, operational and maintenance implications as well as implementation schedules of NCI Agency main projects.
- Evaluate costing and technical solutions as presented by NCI Agency to the Agency Supervisory Board or Finance Committee.
- Screen documents produced at Agency-level and advise on issues and/or inconsistencies and opportunities.
- Promote coordination between NCIA, national authorities and IS/IMS Staff.
- Coordinate efforts to support the implementation of NATO C3 capability projects.
- Maintain a large network of partners to ensure that the resource impact of decisions is considered in a comprehensive fashion.
- Give to knowledge management through advice on implementation processes for NCI Agency projects with relevant technical and project management.
- Apply engineering skills, with a good understanding of NATO’s political environment and within the wider context of NATO’s common funded activities.
- Evaluate the Agency’s programme implementation plans, project implementation reports and capability area status works with the Agency Board, Finance Committee, and other NATO bodies when appropriate.
- Liaise with the Agency’s customers to assess the timeliness and quality of capability delivery and service provision.
- Monitor the Agency’s key strategic projects and programmes from conception to completion and update as required.
- Present concise and comprehensive reports to the Board and Finance Committee, based on sound analysis and screening, of the proposals and associated resource estimates.
- Financial Management Engagement for NATO Communications and Information Organisation (NCIO) Temporary staff and support.
- Review costed project proposals for key strategic capability projects presented by the Agency for compliance with policy and criteria.
- Review costed project proposals and initial budget estimates, screen the submissions and requests for funds.
- Monitor the funding and expenditure profiles of projects or groups of projects at all stages during implementation and work with the Board.
- Develop Guidelines to apply when assessing the Agency’s performance.
- Deputise for higher grade staff, if required.
- Perform other duties as may be required.
If you have passion for the work described above, here are the basic qualifications we are looking for:
- Degree or equivalent work experience in related field.
- Experience in financial management.
- In possession a valid NATO Secret or National equivalent security clearance.
At MCR Global, we are a leading Programme Management provider. Since 1977, MCR has delivered planning, cost/schedule analysis, acquisition management and programme assessment solutions to help government and commercial clients successfully lead their programs. MCR’s 400+ professionals provide critical thinking and integrated solutions to acquisition professionals, helping customers become more efficient and effective in running complex programmes.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More searches like this
- Administration / Secretarial None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in Belgium
- Banking None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in Belgium
- Central Government None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in Belgium
- Consultancy None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in Belgium
- Defence None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in Belgium