Air Traffic Management Safety Manager
Our client, the Ministry of Defence (through the Aurora Engineering Partnership), are seeking an Air Traffic Management Safety Manager to join their team. The role will be based at MoD Abbey Wood, Bristol, BS34 8JH. The role requires SC clearance and candidates must be a UK National.
Task ID: Air/ASOC/E-7/00394-M1
Technical Discipline: Acquisition Safety & Environment|Air Traffic Management Safety
Specialism: Systems Safety Management (POSMS)
Requirements are scheduled to run until 1st February 2020. This is a competitive tender and there is therefore no pre-defined price attached to this role. We suggest that a rate of £480 - £580/day will be competitive, however please approach us if you have different requirements.
IR35 STATUS: Inside IR35. The MoD have indicated then intend to operate the engagement as Inside IR35. Candidates would be required to operate through an umbrella company on this engagement.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 18/10/2019 at 10:00
- Generation of safety cases for air traffic and/or battlespace management equipment, ideally in an airborne context.
- The role requires SC clearance or the process must have been started, to be complete within 1 month of starting the role.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, this role will not offer Visa sponsorship. Tier 2 – General visas are cannot be accepted.
Other Job Postings
Visit https://quast.workable.com for all current Quast recruitment job vacancies.
More searches like this
- Aerospace SC Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Central Government SC Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Defence SC Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Engineering SC Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Information Technology SC Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in Bristol (City Centre)