Service Delivery Architect
RINA Consulting is looking to recruit an experienced Service Delivery Architect to join its growing Decision Support Service Team. As a Service Delivery Architect within RINA Consulting you will support a variety of clients’ onsite operations in defence, health and energy programmes. You will play a key role in business development and leadership activities. The role will involve UK travel to support client’s onsite and frequent work out of our new Bath office in Kelston Park.
The Service Delivery Architect will bridge the gap between technical provision and the end user.
They will also design, describe, and manage the development of a service in relation to specific client needs. The Service Delivery Architect would be in charge of ensuring the solutions serviceability, warranty and manageability are defined and deliverable within the boundaries of the Enterprise Architecture framework.
The Service Architect will:
- Find the best service solution among all possible to ensure manageability and maintainability
- Will describe the structure, characteristics, behaviour, and other aspects of the service to project stakeholders
- Is able to define features, phases for development and service requirements against which the service is to be measured
- Be part of developing ILS (Integrated Logistic Support) requirements and solutions for asset intensive environment across defence, health and energy programmes
This opportunity is ideal for an ambitious professional with an interest in through life support strategies and eager to build a career in Consultancy.
Essential qualifications & experience
- A strong understanding of Service Delivery Architecture from a consulting background.
- ITIL V3/4 Certified and SDM Qualifications
- Knowledge of Def-Stan 00-600 and the application of Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) principles would be highly advantageous
- Extensive experience working within Defence industry; in-depth knowledge of the UK MOD would be highly advantageous
- Effective and efficient design, delivery and operation of Enterprise Business Services across the development lifecycle would be preferable
- An interest and appreciation of technology trends and government IT strategy such as, Cloud, Internet of Things, Cyber Security, Big Data and Digital service design and delivery
- Experience of working with and collaborating across technical and project work streams to drive results
- Willing to undertake the Security Vetting Process and be Security Cleared at the point of employment
To succeed in this role our customers require an expert advisor who listens actively and will advise clearly, demonstrating a depth of experience and mature methods. In this role, soft-skills, strong stakeholder communication and a strong influencing ability is as equally important as technical knowledge and architecture skills. Prospective candidates should be able to demonstrate core consulting competencies and specialist discipline experience.
We offer competitive salaries and pension contributions. You will enjoy a generous leave allowance, private medical care, life insurance and more. Our great financial benefits are only part of the attraction, you can expect quick integration and real opportunities for professional development. As part of our growing global team you will work with world-class engineers for clients in a variety of market sectors.
We offer competitive salaries and pension contributions, you will enjoy a generous leave allowance, private medical care, life insurance and more. Our great financial benefits are only part of the attraction, you can expect an excellent induction, quick integration and real opportunities for professional development. As part of our growing global team you will find yourself working with world-class engineers for clients in a variety of market sectors.