Counter Intelligence and Security Trainer
Counter-Intelligence and Security Trainer
Location: Chicksands, Bedfordshire
We’re looking for an energetic and experienced trainer with an evidenced record of the delivery and development of training. Ideally you will have relevant military experience in order to relate the training requirement to real life scenarios. This role is for an initial period of 20 months subject to tender in May 2021.
You will be joining a 3-person team of highly experienced security and intelligence professionals responsible for delivering a range of counter-intelligence (CI) and security courses. Working within the CI Branch at JITG Chicksands, you will develop and deliver security training to a mixed military and civil service audience. You will also regularly review training material to ensure its currency in line with both the MoD Security Policy Framework and various Training Requirements Authorities.
In doing so your inputs will support the continual improvement of the security training output of the Defence community.
We would love you to be ….
- an experienced Instructor/trainer
- a former member of the Armed Forces with significant counter-intelligence and protective security experience
- resourceful and innovative
- able to integrate seamlessly with our team
- able to gain Enhanced SC clearance
- able to start no later than 30 October 2019
- Instruct on respective specialist security courses within CI Branch, ensuring all teaching outcomes are met.
- Create and maintain currency of course documentation and outline resources.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of MoD security policies including single service guidelines.
- Prepare and deliver specialist lessons and briefings both internally and externally as required.
Skills & Knowledge
- Professional qualification in education and training, minimum Level 3, or Defence Train the Trainer (if you have the evidence but not the qualification, we may be able to help)
- DITSO trained (desirable)
- Experience delivering DSAT-compliant training courses for MOD
- Appropriate operational experience
- A great team-player
- Honest, discrete, reliable and committed
- Have a strong customer focused ethos
- Meet the requirements of Enhanced SC Clearance, this means that you will need to be able to demonstrate a 5-year address history in the UK
We ask for a lot, so hope we offer it in return
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days of annual holiday plus the 8 public holidays
- Eye care voucher scheme
- Local gym membership
- Free parking
- We are happy to talk about flexible working
Please send your CV and a covering letter for the attention of the HR Manager. Applications should be received no later than 11 October 2019.
Due to the short notice requirement of this role we will review applications as they are received. We reserve the right to end the application window early if we identify and confirm a candidate during this period.
More searches like this
- Consultancy None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Shefford
- Cyber Security None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Shefford
- Defence None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Shefford
- Information Technology None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Shefford
- Intelligence None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Shefford