Project Controls Manager
RT Consulting are a Change and Transformation Consultancy, supporting the delivery of change across UK Government, Defence and Intelligence Sectors. Partnering with the Big 4 Consultancies to deliver tangible, long lasting change. Due to our continued success across our UK Portfolio, we are growing our RT Society of Interim Associates.
With that in mind, we are looking for Project Control Managers with experience setting and maintaining the performance management baseline for large projects.
We are looking for Project Controls Managers who will be responsible for:
- Developing and overseeing the delivery of Project Controls operating plans and discipline performance.
- Setting and maintaining performance management baseline for projects integrating all aspects of earned value management (EVM), cost management, estimating, scheduling and risk management.
- Monthly reporting including the generation of portfolio/project dashboards, financial reports and associated analysis and recommendations
- Analysis of earned value and project controls information
- Developing and implementing earned value, estimating, cost, schedule and risk management procedures and instructions
The role will suit an experienced Project Controller with excellent communication skills, a proven ability to define, tailor, source and analyse high quality management information, and who is able to establish credibility to lead collaboratively across project team and contract boundaries. You will need to provide advice to project manager.
Due to the nature of this project, the Project Controls Manager will need to be Security Cleared to SC Level or willing and eligible to go throught the clearance process.
RT Consultants have the opportunity to work across some of the largest, most complex Programmes of work being delivered across the UK. As a member of our RT Society, we aim to offer you as much support and project continuity as possible, with a dedicated Society Team lead and web-based platform where you can interact with other RT Society members.
Please note that due to a large number of applications we are not always able to respond to you if you are not suitable for the project, however we will hold on to your CV for future projects.
More searches like this
- Aerospace SC Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Central Government SC Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Defence SC Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Engineering SC Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Nuclear SC Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)