We are delighted to be recruiting for a Receptionist based at a Coventry office to provide professional and comprehensive support to the Technical Centre Manager.
- Ensuring the office, including the lobby, kitchen and meeting rooms are maintained and presentable at all times
- Ensure all visitors sign in and out of the building following the correct procedures
- Arrange travel and accommodation for employees as required
- Support the organisation of internal and external meetings, senior management meetings and company events
- Filtering, prioritising, re-routing, drafting and responding to correspondence verbally or in writing on behalf of the Technical Centre Manager, ensuring the safety of confidential and/or sensitive information
- Supporting purchasing tasks including SAP, EBP and ESpares, in the absence of the Purchasing specialist
- Prepare facilities in preparation for external visitors, including meeting and greeting, catering and being the main point of contact for the duration of their visit
- Provide administrative support as and when required, including supporting the Technical Centre Manager
- Any other reasonable duties as required
- Experience in administration and/or secretarial/reception
- Highly presentable at all times and adhering to the company dress code
- Awareness of the requirements of a business in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate professionally with clients and other team members
- Competent in all aspects of Microsoft Office
If you are interested in the above role within the Automotive industry, then do submit an application.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy