- Job Type
Integrated Logistics Support Engineer
LOCATION: Brunssum, Netherlands
DURATION: End of this year with possible extensions
SALARY: Negotiable daily rate
CLEARANCE: NATO Secret
STARTING DATE: September 2019
- Conduct Asset Management Activities/Support throughout NATO.
- Conduct a physical inventory of all new CIS equipment received and shipped from Brunssum.
- Conduct warehouse movement and re-organization activity to support the centralization policy of the Agency.
- Compare requirements against deliveries and assign NATO stock numbers and warehouse locations using the new Oracle system.
- Scan equipment, update databases and labelling of equipment.
- Some physical work, e.g. moving and lifting of equipment, should be expected.
- In addition the Contractor needs to be familiar with the handling and safety issues of handling CIS Assets (equipment).
- 5 years working experience in Inventory/Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Able to work with inventory data bases
Apply for ILS Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly