Sales Associate - Sales - IT - Dublin - Swords
- Job Type
Sales Associate - Sales - IT Services - Dublin - Swords
Are you an exceptional Sales Professional with a background in IT Services? If so, please apply for a new opportunity working for one of the worlds largest IT Service Providers based in Dublin.
My client has an enviable opportunity for a motivated Sales Associate to join the Ireland Sales team. This is a rare opportunity to join a team who pursue €Multi-million business for one of the industry's recognised leaders and will allow the successful candidate to target new customers within the region focusing enterprise level opportunities. It offers a great opportunity for the right individual to progress into a more senior position, focusing on field sales and high value pursuits.
The Sales Associate position will extend the following opportunities:
- The ability to sell cutting edge Services and Solutions to the Irish market
- Unrivalled investment and training in you and your career
- Stimulating environment offering ongoing learning opportunities
- Culture of innovation and inspiration
- Competitive salary and OTE, great pension and generous benefits
- A very flexible and creative environment for everyone
The Ireland territory is a key revenue stream for our client, it is critical that they maintain their enviable footprint in the market and we require the best people to do that. The role is highly visible and success will lead to reward and recognition within the company and a successful and progressive long term career.
To be successful you will ideally have the following background:
- Experience of some technology/services sales at a commercial level
- Experience identifying and penetrating new markets
- Experience closing deals (£100K+ ideally)
- Some understanding of current IT Services marketplace and desire to become an industry leading expert
- You will be a proven hunter and winner of new business
- A person who possesses a need to win and who is naturally competitive - driven by an innate motivation to achieve
- Productively disruptive - takes risks, loves to debate and push the customer to challenge their thinking, creating constructive tension for a positive conclusion
Ultimately we want someone who can apply these attributes and accountabilities to identify, pursue and win sales opportunities in the Irish marketplace!
Our client is an excellent employer to work for offering a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package for the right candidate - together with a commitment to the work life balance, personal and career development and a dedication to being at the forefront of technology.
If you know you can be successful in this role then please apply by sending your up to date CV to Patrick.McNamara@ProjectPeople.com or contact Patrick directly on +44 (0) 117 9087000.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.