Senior HR Business Partner
We are actively seeking a highly personable and technically astute Senior HR Business Partner. The ideal person for this role will have experience supporting human resource requirements and analytics within NATO, the MoD, civil service, the wider armed forces or a defence organisation. You will be responsible for various tasks related to technical support. This work is located in Mons, Belgium and will suit those either already living there or willing to work within that location unencumbered. Sound like a great fit?
Your daily role responsibilities will be as follows:
Responsible for building trusted relationship between HR and senior leaders and managers within their responsible business area.
- Communicate with a high level of impact with strong influencing and collaborating skills.
- Provide advice and intervention support to the business on complex employee relations issues such as disciplinaries and grievances
- Communicate a clear, accurate understanding of HR analytics to the business and provide insights into how to use them to solve business requirements, deliver results and drive continuous HR improvement.
- Provide coaching and mentoring for HR Generalists to assist with building a high calibre team with the skills and capabilities needed to deliver the required results
Passionate about this opportunity? Here are the basic qualifications we are looking for:
- HR Degree or equivalent work experience in related field
- Deep project and change management skills, with the ability to act as a change agent and enable the business to manage through change.
- Extensive experience working in a HR Business Partner role.
- Experience partnering across multiple sites and handling various HR disciplines.
- Experience on providing leadership coaching to build essential capabilities and address and resolve employee issues.
- Shown experience building strong business partnerships and executive presence; able to establish credibility and support with operating leaders and Human Resource team.
- Experience working on an international environment.
- A thorough knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Experience networking
- Adapting and responding to change with a pragmatic approach
- Good with working with People
- Planning and Organising experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain a NATO Secret Security Clearance
At MCR Global, we are a leading Programme Management provider. Since 1977, MCR has delivered planning, cost/schedule analysis, acquisition management and programme assessment solutions to help government and commercial clients successfully lead their programs. MCR’s 400+ professionals provide critical thinking and integrated solutions to acquisition professionals, helping customers become more efficient and effective in running complex programmes.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are passionate about a future at MCR and wish to learn more about current opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.
More searches like this
- Administration / Secretarial None / Undisclosed Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Central Government None / Undisclosed Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Consultancy None / Undisclosed Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Defence None / Undisclosed Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Human Resources None / Undisclosed Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in United Kingdom