An Engineer is required for a 12 month contract with the DSTL in Salisbury.
IR35 Status: Inside IR35. This engagement has been assessed by the public body as Inside IR35 legislation.
Inside IR35 £345.07 Umbrella, £258.80 PAYE per day
The Contested Electro-Magnetic Environment (CEME) is a future-focussed Programme is key to helping Defence operate effectively during the Information Age and in future antiaccess, area denial, congested and contested environments.
Identify, sustain and improve capabilities that enable the exploration and assurance of Electronic Warfare (EW) technologies and concepts. • Provide independent technical assurance and challenge throughout the life of the projects. • Maintain an understanding of the military and broader S&T user environment to anticipate demand signals and/or changing priorities. • Provide expert technical advice on S&T capabilities in Dstl, wider government, industry, academia and IRC to support evidence-based decision making.
• Recognised SQEP in combinations of: Electronic Warfare including electronic attack and surveillance; signal processing; software. • Proactive, innovative and experienced in leading technical teams. • Experience of working in the Science & Technology envoironment. • Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
Security Clearance: DV cleared
More searches like this
- Aerospace SC Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Salisbury
- Central Government SC Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Salisbury
- Cyber Security SC Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Salisbury
- Defence SC Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Salisbury
- Information Technology SC Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Salisbury