Project Manager is required to join DSTL in Salisbury for a two year contract.
Inside IR35. This engagement has been assessed by the public body as Inside IR35 legislation.
Inside IR35 £450.61 Umbrella, £337.95 PAYE per day
• Manage projects to time, cost and quality in accordance with Dstl processes and procedures.
• Undertake engagement with, and management of, defence and security suppliers and stakeholders relevant to your tasks.
• Work with delivery managers on the overall service from definition of the problem space to award of contract, and then ensuring projects are managed to time, cost and quality, including appropriate monitoring and reporting.
• Work with the wider DASA team to support suppliers from industry and academia to delver innovation including supporting exploitation.
• Support the DASA Programme Manager in delivery of both the DASA programme but also DASA projects including the operating cost centre.
• Work with Dstl’s Commercial and Intellectual Property (IP) teams to ensure timely placement of contracts with suppliers and compliance with relevant legal and regulatory obligations.
• Work with technical partners from Dstl and across Government and their wider support teams, beyond the initial point of contracting, to maintain an oversight of progress and identify where DASA can further support.
• Work at pace and to tight deadlines to achieve what is required of this role, whilst maintaining close, trusting relationships with those you work with. You will be a team player who is focused on delivery, and is comfortable operating in a high pressured and demanding environment.
Skills and experience required
• Practised in project management.
• Experience of working to deadlines across multiple projects.
• Experience of working with a wide range of internal and external customers / stakeholders.
• Evidence of working effectively within a team.
• Experience of influencing others across organisational boundaries to achieve successful outcomes.
• Flexibility and adaptability to change.
• Ability to work at pace.
• Ability to be robust and negotiate to achieve successful outcomes.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to a range of audiences from internal technical audiences through to senior government stakeholders.
• Knowledge of UK research and innovation ecosystem.
• Knowledge of the UK defence and security environment.
• Experience of running science and technology projects.
• Experience of working within the UK research and innovation ecosystem.
• Experience of taking risk (within legal and commercial frameworks).
• Government Commercial experience.
Security Clearance: SC
More searches like this
- Aerospace SC Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Salisbury
- Central Government SC Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Salisbury
- Cyber Security SC Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Salisbury
- Defence SC Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Salisbury
- Information Technology SC Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Salisbury