Materials Planning Co-ordinator (Fixed Term 12 Months)
Mitcheldean, Cheltenham, Gloucester, United Kingdom
- GE Aviation
- This is a fixed term role and the person will be responsible for R&D sub-work package 1: Hardware. This will involve Planning, Managing & Delivering all program test hardware.
- Map & understand R&D materials processLiaise closely across all business functions to deliver equipment to program timescales
- Integrate with R&D Work Package (WP)
- Leads on test hardware
- Managing Supply Chain NPI execution
- Co-ordinate and liaising cross-functionally to deliver product on time
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Proven experience in project co-ordination
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of the business
- Flexibility, self-motivation and a can-do attitude are essential
- A strong team player
- Quick Learner
- Ability to influence at all levels Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) clearance is required and must be maintained for this role. Please note that in the event that BPSS clearance cannot be obtained, you may not be eligible for the role and/or any offer of employment may be withdrawn on grounds of national security. Please see the link below for further details regarding the requirements for BPSS clearance https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/61212/hmg-personnel-security-controls.pdf
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Understanding of Material Flow and ERP systems