Are you an experienced Communications Manager looking for your new exciting role in a high-security organisation?
Due to the nature of the role and its urgency in order to be considered for this role you must already hold SC clearance.
As a successful Communications Manager will communicate with employees, contractors and stakeholders keeping them informed of various projects and transformation programmes within the organisation. You will be responsible for developing and leading the teams internal communications strategy.
- Prepare and distribute messages through internal channels, and ensuring intranet pages are up to date and consistent.
- Collating and analysing current communications and messages to ensure consistency.
- Building relationships with key individuals to increase awareness and profile.
- Design, develop and edit existing materials and create new communications tools/strategies.
- Develop visual aids or print material for briefings and to increase awareness of new developments.
Experience and Qualifications
- Proven strong written and oral communication skills in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of intranet design and management.
- Ability to produce presentations and précis reports.
- High level attention to detail.
- Recent experience in the public sector in a similar role would be helpful.
Due to the urgency of this requirement, SC clearance is required.