Benefits Manager, Ministry of Defence, up to £390/day
The Ministry of Defence are seeking a Benefits Manager to join them in Andover.
Team: Ministry of Defence|MOD Core|Land Force|CLF|FD Army BUD
Initial contracts will run until March 2020 and offer a rate up to £390/day.
IR35 STATUS: Inside IR35. This engagement has been assessed by the public body as Inside IR35 legislation. Candidates would be required to operate through an umbrella company on this engagement.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 22/07/2019 at 12:00
This role requires Active SC (Security Check) clearance. Applicants require active SC clearance or the willingness to go through clearance before starting on site. Candidates with current clearance will be preferred.
The Field Army is undertaking a major business change programme which will deliver business improvements and efficiencies through improved processes supported by effective systems. The programme is developing a range of IT systems and will shortly implement a schedule of release to live operation. The emphasis of the programme is shifting from predominately identifying and preparing for change to include the realisation of benefits through a successful transition from old to new ways of working. The small programme team is expanding to include the specialist, skilled resource needed to build on the pre-transition work already done by contributing to transition arrangements and monitoring benefits achievement.
This requirement is for a Benefits Manager who, in support of the Programme Manager will lead on benefits realisation and contribute to the planning and delivery of transition arrangements.
- Development and maintenance of the programme’s existing benefits realisation plan.
- Establish a benefits review and tracking mechanism ensuring measures are assured and validated. This includes baselining, reviews and validation activities.
- Develop and implement a benefits reporting process and ensure they are timely and highlight necessary issues and risks to allow the programme to take decisions or corrective actions to ensure benefits are delivered.
- Engagement with stakeholders to ensure a full understanding of the benefits delivery strategy, their role in the review process and the feed-back loop to inform the programme on any requirement for corrective activities.
- Contribute to the development of the programme transition (change) plan and arrangements including the delivery of some aspects of it.
- Contribute to the routine decision-making and direction of the project.
Skills and Experience
- An in-depth knowledge and experience of categorising, managing and tracking the realisation of benefits in a complex change programme.
- In depth understanding of and experience of business and programme delivery. MSP or APMP practitioner is the minimum level of training expected.
- Developed leadership and stakeholder management skills including the confidence to engage and communicate effectively with all stakeholders, both military and MOD personnel.
- Experience of working in a Defence environment is highly desirable.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, this role will not offer Visa sponsorship. Tier 2 – General visas are cannot be accepted. This role requires that candidates be willing to undergo BPSS (DS) Baseline Personnel Security Standard (with a Disclosure Scotland).
Other Job Postings
Visit https://quast.workable.com for all current Quast recruitment job vacancies.
More searches like this
- Central Government SC Contract £110,000 - £119,999 jobs in Andover
- Defence SC Contract £110,000 - £119,999 jobs in Andover
- Information Technology SC Contract £110,000 - £119,999 jobs in Andover
- Procurement SC Contract £110,000 - £119,999 jobs in Andover
- Public Sector SC Contract £110,000 - £119,999 jobs in Andover