HR Advisor/Casework Advisor, Ministry of Defence, up to £330/day
The Ministry of Defence are seeking a HR Advisor/Casework Advisor to join them at MoD Abbey Wood, Bristol.
Team: Ministry of Defence|MOD Core|DES|Functional Directors
Initial contracts will run for 6 months and offer a rate up to £330/day.
IR35 STATUS: Inside IR35. This engagement has been assessed by the public body as Inside IR35 legislation. Candidates would be required to operate through an umbrella company on this engagement.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 22/07/2019 at 14:00
This role requires Active SC (Security Check) clearance. Applicants require active SC clearance or the willingness to go through clearance before starting on site. Candidates with current clearance will be preferred.
- Implement HR processes whilst managing employee relations; dealing with disciplinaries and grievances.
- Delivering new and revised policies within specified timeframes; overseeing equality impact assessments for all new/revised policies.
- Minimising disputes and employment tribunal costs through effective implementation of policies, engaging with Unions, Senior Management, Line Managers and staff with all new and revised policies.
- Overseeing the recruitment process, including the management and distribution of job descriptions and, if required, ensure that transferees are logged on payroll and HR systems.
- Provision of HR casework support, advice and guidance to move staff and managers through DE&S policy and procedures.
- Customer focus, pace of delivery and compliance with agreed team operating instructions will be required.
- Knowledge of HR policies, employment law and hr operational delivery would be useful background.
Skills and Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Somebody who articulates well
- Basic employment law knowledge
- Able to follow formal process
- Hands on case work experience
- Casework experience is essential – from beginning to end - full conclusion.
- Very busy team – 40 cases at a time – able to deal with high level work.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, this role will not offer Visa sponsorship. Tier 2 – General visas are cannot be accepted. This role requires that candidates be willing to undergo BPSS (DS) Baseline Personnel Security Standard (with a Disclosure Scotland).
Other Job Postings
Visit https://quast.workable.com for all current Quast recruitment job vacancies.
More searches like this
- Central Government SC Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in City of Bristol
- Defence SC Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in City of Bristol
- Information Technology SC Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in City of Bristol
- Procurement SC Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in City of Bristol
- Public Sector SC Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in City of Bristol