Due Diligence Manager
We are looking for a due diligence manager to work on the Home Office account at M&C Saatchi.
Founded in 1995, M&C Saatchi is the largest independent communications group in the world.
As part of our work for the Home Office, we work with civil society groups to build capacity and deliver campaigns and communication activities for the Building a Stronger Britain Together Programme
The role of the due diligence manager is vital in providing information to inform programme risks.
It’s a role that requires faultless attention to detail in undertaking the due diligence checks, as well as in reviewing the subsequent results themselves.
Someone displaying the following qualities will find this job more satisfying:
- University degree level education
- Strong administrative skills – accurate filing and maintenance of spreadsheets is key in monitoring the volume of due diligence undertaken
- Strong analytical skills – being able to analyse information to help determine a level of risk to a programme
- The ability to work accurately under pressure – such reports are often required at relatively short notice to enable projects to proceed. Being able to compile and analyse information from multiple sources accurately under pressure is key
Applicants should have SC clearance or above to be considered for this position.
You would be based out of M&C Saatchi’s London head office at 36 Golden Square. However, this role could also appeal to someone looking to work part of the week from home.
Salary and Benefits
Salary: Please enquire
- Private Healthcare – offered after 2 years’ service
- 23 days holiday per calendar year increasing to 25 after 2 years’ service
- Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance after 1 years’ service
- Annual travel loan
- Cycle to work
- Dental and gym corporate discounts
- Birthday day off
The M&C Saatchi Group is an equal opportunities employer and will ensure that no employee, contractor, job applicant or visitor receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of:
- Gender (including pregnancy and maternity leave)
- Ethnic Origin
- National Origin
- Sexual Orientation
- Social Class
- Married or Civil partner status
- Civil Partnership
- Gender Re-assignment
This policy relates to all aspects of the Company’s working practices, including the recruitment and selection of employees, terms and conditions of employment, training, pay, work allocations, promotions, transfers and all disciplinary procedures.
Acts of discrimination or harassment will be treated as disciplinary offences.
More searches like this
- Administration / Secretarial None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Intelligence None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Legal None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Policing None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Security None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)