We are actively seeking a highly personable and technically astute Software Engineer. The ideal person for this role will have experience providing software support within NATO, the MoD, civil service, the wider armed forces or a defence organisation. You will be responsible for various tasks related to technical support. This work is located in The Hague, The Netherlands and will suit those either already living there or willing to work within that location unencumbered. Sound like a great fit?
Your daily role responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the evaluation and analysis of Life-cycle Engineering Change Proposals on the NATO Air Command and Control System (ACCS).
- Devise software design related to corrections and enhancements on NATO ACCS Implement and component to test the implemented functionalities.
- Participate in design and code reviews. Produce the required documentation concerning the implemented functionalities.
- Assist in the conduct of the system and integration tests.
- Work a part of a team composed by software engineers and testers.
Passionate about this opportunity? Here are the basic qualifications we are looking for:
- Extensive experience of C++ Software Development.
- Practical experience in CMake, GMake script building.
- Development experience in Unix-based environment.
- Knowledge of AdatP3 Messaging.
- Shell scripting in a Unix environment.
- Boost Framework for C++ unit testing.
- Data Distribution Service (DDS) Knowledge.
- Object Relational Mapping concepts.
- GIS knowledge (Luciad).
- Java SE and Java Enterprise Edition development experience.
- Knowledge of Maven.
- Experience in writing technical documentation.
- AirC2 experience.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a NATO Secret Security Clearance.
At MCR Global, we are a leading Programme Management provider. Since 1977, MCR has delivered planning, cost/schedule analysis, acquisition management and programme assessment solutions to help government and commercial clients successfully lead their programs. MCR’s 400+ professionals provide critical thinking and integrated solutions to acquisition professionals, helping customers become more efficient and effective in running complex programmes.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are passionate about a future at MCR and wish to learn more about current opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in United Kingdom
- Defence None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in United Kingdom
- Engineering None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in United Kingdom
- Information Technology None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in United Kingdom