Sr Network Engineer
- Job Title: Senior Network Engineer
- Job Location: London SW1H
- Duration: 3+ Months
- Pay Rate: £500 per day
Please note Active SC Clearance is required to do this role.
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues with network devices and network support issues
- 4 to 5 years of hands on network engineering experience with Juniper platform SRX and EX series
- Good working knowledge of Firewall configuration and troubleshooting experience with Palo Alto
- Working knowledge with F5 load balancers (LTM/APM)
- Experience with wireless network specially with Aerohive
- Deep understanding of networking routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF)
- Experience with managing various VPN's and an understanding of IPSec.
- Possess a firm knowledge of 802.1q, 802.11 wireless standards and layer 2 switching standards and protocols (LACP, LLDP, VLAN, STP, RSTP etc)
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Experience with the use of enterprise monitoring and management frameworks, such as SolarWinds, Nagios, Cacti,
- Hands on experience of operational support and hardware implementation.
- Work with change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- The location is based in London but occasionally required to travel to other sites.
Sopra Steria Recruitment is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Sopra Steria Recruitment regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.