Senior Systems Engineer - Information systems - <£55K Surrey
Senior Systems Engineer - Information Systems / Data Modelling
£45,000 - £55,000 + benefits
Role Type: permanent
A leading defence and security consultancy who are known to have some of the most intelligent workforce across the UK are looking to bring in an experienced senior systems engineers to join their System Engineering Centre of Excellence.
Due to billions of £ of investment and organisational growth and securing prestigious projects they are expanding their team, bringing in new talent to complement their existing teams.
The opportunity will be joining a systems engineering family of engineers and architects leading the activities in all aspects of systems engineering including writing specifications, requirements analysis, design, definition, solution and development through to conclusion.
- Driving MOD customer and industry stakeholders in the land systems electronic domain
- Day to day work with specialist skills
- Part of a team which brings along community work
- Facilitating working groups which will have representation from MOD an industry
- And driving development forward
- Component of infrastructure to use open architecture
- UML - Unified Modelling Language / Model Driven Design
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering or technical discipline, or proven experience working in an equivalent engineering role.
- A good understanding of the systems engineering lifecycle and its implementation
- Able to identify and manage complexity with appropriate techniques in order to reduce risk
- UML / Systems Modelling
- Electronic Systems Integration
Working for the leaders in defence, engineering and intelligence you will have the opportunity for fantastic career progression and development opportunities working on some of the world's most prestigious projects and programmes.
Please note candidates will be required to undergo Security Clearance and therefore must be eligible to work in the UK and have resided within the UK for the last 5 years.
the oganisation is known to promote work life balance, career development and opportunities for growth.
If you believe you have the experience required please send your CV