We are actively seeking a highly personable and technically astute NABIS Software Developer. The ideal person for this role will have experience providing NABIS software support within NATO, the MoD, civil service, the wider armed forces or a defence organisation. You will be responsible for various tasks related to technical support. This work is located in The Hague, Netherlands and will suit those either already living there or willing to work within that location unencumbered. Sound like a great fit?
Your daily role responsibilities will include:
- Development of NABIS software
- Application development of software documentation
- Testing of the NABIS software
- Preparation and validation of test data
Passionate about this opportunity? Here are the basic qualifications we are looking for:
- Degree or equivalent work experience in related field.
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework
- Expertise in building and configuring web solutions using outofthebox Sencha ExtJS features to meet customer requirements
- Experienced knowledge MS SQL Server
- Understanding of source control systems (GitHub, TFS)
- Experience in using continuous integration solutions (e.g. Team City or Jenkins)
- Excellent spoken and written English communication and presentation skills, as shown by recent experience in programming for web applications
- Ability to obtain and maintain a NATO Secret Security Clearance
At MCR Global, we are a leading Programme Management provider. Since 1977, MCR has delivered planning, cost/schedule analysis, acquisition management and programme assessment solutions to help government and commercial clients successfully lead their programs. MCR’s 400+ professionals provide critical thinking and integrated solutions to acquisition professionals, helping customers become more efficient and effective in running complex programmes.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are passionate about a future at MCR and wish to learn more about current opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.
More searches like this
- Central Government None / Undisclosed Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Consultancy None / Undisclosed Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Defence None / Undisclosed Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Information Technology None / Undisclosed Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Public Sector None / Undisclosed Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in United Kingdom