MASS is a high Technology Business, operating in Defence and Security markets delivering trusted services and solutions that improve the security, efficiency and effectiveness of operations in government, industry and educational establishments.
MASS are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join a friendly admin office team. For this important customer focused role we are seeking a flexible, confident team player with a good telephone manner and discretion with handling sensitive information.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be competent in MS Office and excel / Outlook, Internet
- Be able to manage and prioritise their own workload
- Pay particular attention to detail
- Be flexible and have a willingness to work as a team member
- Reception / Telephone Duties
- Diary Management / Meeting Room Bookings
- Organising Travel and Accommodation / Food and Refreshments
- Document Processing
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
The candidate shall be eligible for UK MoD clearance for access to the appropriate security level.
This role is for a 6 months fixed term contract for 4 days per week.
MASS is an equal opportunities employer.