Security Cleared (DV) Network Support Engineer (2nd line)
We are seeking experienced Security Cleared (DV) Network Support Engineer who will work as a part of the Services Operations Group ensuring that the teams SLA’s are met across the client’s estate on a daily basis and in line with industry standard best practices. The successful Network Engineer will be expected to have responsibility for performing Network Operational duties, including reporting, troubleshooting, configuration and capacity management of network equipment employed across all of the clients networks.
The successful candidate will need to be proactive, self-motivated and flexible.
Day to day duties may include:
• Configuration of Network Layer 2/3 devices on all networks.
• Responsible for ensuring the Major Incident Management Process is followed for network outages.
• Undertake and lead ‘Root Cause Analysis’ investigations into network faults and performance issues.
• Liaise and assist the network architect and solutions team with the implementation of projects into Service and Support.
• Provide 2nd line support to the Service Desk for network fault progression (Major faults and performance issues).
• Liaise with Third Party service providers for WAN provision and maintenance.
• Monitor LAN/WAN – Service availability and efficiency.
• Maintenance of Core Network Devices and IOS/NX-OS software.
•Network support experience (2nd line support)
Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will have a valid security clearance prior start.
More searches like this
- Central Government DV Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Sevenoaks
- Consultancy DV Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Sevenoaks
- Defence DV Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Sevenoaks
- Engineering DV Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Sevenoaks
- Information Technology DV Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in Sevenoaks