General Administrative Support
We are actively seeking a highly personable and technically astute General Administrative Support. The ideal person for this role will have experience providing administrative support within NATO, the MoD, civil service, the wider armed forces or a defence organisation. You will be responsible for various tasks related to technical support. This work is located in Mons, Belgium and will suit those either already living there or willing to work within that location unencumbered. Sound like a great fit?
Your daily role responsibilities will include:
- Provides manpower analysis as directed; Keeps up-to-date the manpower and manning databases.
- Assists in organising meetings, workshops and conferences in accordance with Agency procedures.
- Administrative organisational aspects including requesting conference facilities/hotel accommodation, processing approvals/memos/invitations.
- Preparation of correspondence, reports and documents often of a complex technical nature to include tabulation and formulae, using word processing, spreadsheet and graphics applications.
- Prepare and process web formatted information and maintain the information on the web pages. This will require familiarity with SharePoint application software.
- Filing of manpower documents and providing assistance in obtaining requested documents.
- Contribute in drafting presentations, briefings and speaking notes in support of the mission: maintain the Transition Plan where HR input all data from different sources and which details the movement from today structure to the ESPE.
- Prepare the reports and statistics for units or nations as and when required.
- Update the situation of military (PE, Legacy Transition Personnel and Manpower Overages) whenever the situation changes.
- Check the database and request more information of the current military personnel assigned to NCIA.
- Collect data from the nations, be part of the team detailing with the nations the arrivals, transfers of departures of military members.
- Monitor and report daily progress of the national feedback regarding rotations, as well as the link with the bid positions.
- Research needed information for the team; transferring data/information in the correct format and presenting to the requestor.
- Check the accuracy of database, military and civilians, in full coordination with the local POC and implement findings.
- Provide support for military personnel in-processing in Mons as a new location.
- Provide update data on national contribution and unit strength.
Passionate about this opportunity? Here are the basic qualifications we are looking for:
- You possess a degree or equivalent work experience in related field.
- Open-minded with good interpersonal skills.
- You have or can obtain a Driver's License, Cat B.
- You have good knowledge of the Microsoft package: Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Priority Setting - Spends his/her time and the time of others on what's important; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services.
- Peer expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets firsthand relationships.
- Ability to solve problems with peers and customers.
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting or exceeding.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a NATO Secret Security Clearance.
At MCR Global, we are a leading Programme Management provider. Since 1977, MCR has delivered planning, cost/schedule analysis, acquisition management and programme assessment solutions to help government and commercial clients successfully lead their programs. MCR’s 400+ professionals provide critical thinking and integrated solutions to acquisition professionals, helping customers become more efficient and effective in running complex programmes.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are passionate about a future at MCR and wish to learn more about current opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.