Business Change Manager - DV Cleared - Permanent
CMC Partnership is a trusted and respected provider of specialist Change Management, Business Analysis, Portfolio, Programme and Project Management. Our focus is on meeting our customer needs and developing relationships based on our core values of openness, trust and respect.
Our permanent team continues to grow and we now require a dedicated DV cleared Business Change Manager to drive and implement business change through effective change management. Successful candidates will have experience, across multiple themes, of the people side of change.
You may be a member of ACMP or CMI and hold industry recognised qualifications such as Prosci or APMG change management. You may already be familiar with our preferred methodology, Prosci and its accompanying ADKAR tool, and we’d love to learn how you have applied them and which tools and techniques have proved a success with your customers.
If you would like to discuss your experience regarding the following responsibilities, please reply with a copy of your CV:
- Support to the project sponsor; encouraging active and visible sponsorship
- Building a compelling case for change
- Developing business change strategies with clear roadmaps
- Identifying relevant stakeholders and, working with the comms team, actively engage with them throughout the lifecycle
- Overcoming resistance to change
- Recognising skills gaps and supporting requisite training
- Ensuring change sticks and benefits are realised
The ideal candidate will have current DV security clearance or be eligible, and content, to undergo the full clearance process. Candidates should familiarise themselves with this before applying
A degree of flexibility will be required with regards to travel within the UK as you could be working away from home during the week.
Please reply with your CV attached quoting J14598
CMC is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from individuals from every background who have a legal right to live and work in the UK.
Applicants should be aware that, notwithstanding your high level of clearance, successful candidates will also be subject to an HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard Check.
More searches like this
- Central Government DV Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Cheltenham
- Consultancy DV Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Cheltenham
- Defence DV Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Cheltenham
- Information Technology DV Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Cheltenham
- Intelligence DV Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Cheltenham