Business Analyst with DV Clearance
CMC Partnership Consultancy is a trusted and respected provider of specialist Change Management, Business Analysis, Portfolio, Programme and Project Management. Our focus is on meeting our customer needs and developing relationships based on our core values of openness, trust and respect.
We are looking to expand our Security and Intelligence business unit with dedicated Business Analysts. Successful candidates will have proven Business Analysis experience and be DV cleared. Roles will predominantly be based in South London with the flexibility to stay away from home from time to time.
As a Business Analyst you will outline proposed business governance, and customer interfaces, to enable consistent definition of business and functional requirements. Providing approaches and plans that lead detailed design options, whilst also developing benefits realisation plans.
Facilitating workshops, the successful candidate will actively participate in:
- Support and engage with key partners, programmes and stakeholders
- Improve organisational and process design
- Contribute to high level target operating model options and capture results
- Provide high level design material (e.g. process mapping), highlighting changes and improvements
Please reply with your CV attached quoting J14612
CMC is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from individuals from every background who have a legal right to live and work in the UK.
In return we offer commitment to your professional development, a competitive salary and benefits package with the opportunity to develop your career.
Applicants should be aware that successful candidates will be subject to an HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard Check.
More searches like this
- Central Government None / Undisclosed Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Defence None / Undisclosed Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology None / Undisclosed Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Intelligence None / Undisclosed Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Public Sector None / Undisclosed Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)