Sharepoint Platform Services Specialist
Sharepoint Platform Services
LOCATION: Mons, Belgium
DURATION: End of this year with possible extensions
SALARY: Negotiable daily rate
CLEARANCE: NATO Secret
STARTING DATE: August 2019
- Responsible for the administration, technical and functional operation and enhancements of Microsoft SharePoint and SQL systems
- Answer customers' needs by configuration of the system or new solution design.
- Coordinate efforts on the development side and on infrastructure side for deployments.
- Ensure a running system on all aspects (technical, functional, technical processes, operational procedures, etc.).
- Performs daily work on the system to ensure data consistency
- Apply defined operational procedure on system
- Liaise with users or user representatives (future project office) for Change management / improvement of the system
- Analyse and design technical solutions for system improvement
- Coordinate development work
- Liaise with infrastructure side to ensure infrastructure can support functional system
- Perform administration work on system
- Provide help and guidance to end-users
- Collect and document new requests, request for changes ..
- Help future project office in performing technical actions on system
- A graduate degree in Computer and Information Systems Technology or an equivalent level of qualification or professional accreditation by a related engineering Institute or professional body
- Fluent English in both spoken and written.
- Expertise in Microsoft products
- Expertise in administration of SharePoint farms (2010, 2013, 201)
- Expertise in SQL Server administration
- Expertise in Portal Platform system concepts
- Knowledge of Database Migration, content replication and synchronization
- Expertise in administration Microsoft servers 2012 & 2016
- Experience in deploying CIS systems based on VMWare, Hyper-V and Microsoftsystems
- In depth knowledge of network protocols and network management technology
- Experience in administration of NetApp tools like Snap Manager1 for SQL andSharePoint
- Recent experience in working with NATO
- Extensive knowledge of secure information systems