Programme Office Support, Ministry of Defence, up to £330/day
The Ministry of Defence are seeking a Programme Office Support to join them at MoD Corsham, Westwells Road, Box, SN13 9NR.
Team: Ministry of Defence|MOD Core|JFC|Director Information Systems Services
Initial contracts will run until 09/05/2020 and offer a rate up to £330/day.
IR35 STATUS: Inside IR35. This engagement has been assessed by the public body as Inside IR35 legislation. Candidates would be required to operate through an umbrella company on this engagement.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 27/06/2019 at 14:00
This role requires Active SC (Security Check) clearance. Applicants require active SC clearance or the willingness to go through clearance before starting on site. Candidates with current clearance will be preferred.
- Define DPS Change Control processes and standards (including TORs), and ensure ISS requirements are met e.g. across Project, Programme, Portfolio, 1* and ISP boundaries;
- Monitor and advise of changes that may have a DPS portfolio or an ISS-wide impact, via any requested reporting route or Boards;
- Ensure Change Requests are appropriately identified, impact assessed, and actions monitored;
- Carries out regular planned reviews to assure the DPS Programme Managers and the Hd of DPS PMO that adequate Change Control management is taking place;
- Maintain strong links with the project delivery community, particularly the Project Managers and Planners; &
- Be responsible for co-ordinating tasking and assessment returns of; ABC Options Management; FCR Management; & ILR Management.
Outputs & Acceptance criteria:
The incumbent will be expected to deliver the following across the three functions within the first 3 months:
- Implementation of the Configuration Management Process across the delivery vehicles comprising the DPS Portfolio;
- Refinement of Configuration Management Plan;
- Establishment of Configuration Management Database/SharePoint repository;
- Achieve agreement of the appropriate CIs to be maintained;
- All CI controlled (version controlled etc); &
- Programme SharePoint libraries aligned to the programme;
- Maturing of the Change Management Process across the delivery vehicles comprising the DPS Portfolio;
- Refinement of the Change Management Plan;
- All requests for DPS to provide a respond to ABC Options, RFCs and ILRs actioned within agreed SLA timeframes;
- Establishment of routine Change Advisory Boards (CABs) and Emergency CABs; &
- Change log up to date and fit for purpose.
- Through the outputs of configuration and change, support complementary management functions.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, this role will not offer Visa sponsorship. Tier 2 – General visas are cannot be accepted. This role requires that candidates be willing to undergo BPSS (DS) Baseline Personnel Security Standard (with a Disclosure Scotland).
Other Job Postings
Visit https://quast.workable.com for all current Quast recruitment job vacancies.