Chief Technology Officer, Aurora (on behalf of MoD)
Our client, the Ministry of Defence (through the Aurora Engineering Partnership), are seeking a Chief Technology Officer to join their team. The role is based in St Vincents, London. The role requires SC clearance.
Task ID: JFC/Cap_C4ISR/Int_Interop/00264-M1
Technical Discipline: Software, Sensors & Electronic Systems|Engineering Design Lead
Requirements are scheduled to run until June 2020. This is a competitive tender and there is therefore no pre-defined price attached to this role. We suggest that a rate of £500 - £600/day will be competitive, however please approach us if you have different requirements.
IR35 STATUS: Inside IR35. The MoD have indicated then intend to operate the engagement as Inside IR35. Candidates would be required to operate through an umbrella company on this engagement.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 01/07/2019 at 17:00
The purpose of the Chief Technology Officer is to lead on the engineering design, Test, Evaluation and Transition into service of new or changed services. The role will act as the lead focal point for FVEY engineering decisions.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Agree the technical architecture and ensure the architectural integrity is maintained.
- Ensure adherence to standards of best practice.
- Work with the PPT Leads to co-ordinate the team’s technical activities.
- Owns the vision for the service and successfully leads the PPT to deliver against that vision, using data and evidence to continually iterate and improve to the user’s experience.
- Uses strong leadership skills to foster a culture of collaboration across both the service design and PPT teams ensuring that there is excellent communication to break down any potential siloes.
- Experience of documenting process and procedures.
- Identifies any capability gaps required and escalates in order to ensure the project can progress as required.
- Ensure the Pegasus teams are compliant with key policies and procedures such as legal, data protection and safeguarding.
- Ensures that user research and ‘test and learn’ is successfully embedded in to service design and delivery so that decisions are evidence and data driven
- port the design, development, delivery and management of communications
Essential Skills and Experience
- ITIL Service Design.
- BCS Enterprise and Solution architecture.
- International FVEY IT delivery experience.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- IT Project Management delivery.
- US or NATO, IT Project Management delivery.
- SAFe or Agile delivery experience.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, this role will not offer Visa sponsorship. Tier 2 – General visas are cannot be accepted.
Other Job Postings
Visit https://quast.workable.com for all current Quast recruitment job vacancies.
More searches like this
- Central Government SC Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in London (Central)
- Defence SC Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in London (Central)
- Engineering SC Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology SC Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in London (Central)
- Procurement SC Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in London (Central)