Pegasus Project Team Lead - CWAN, Aurora (on behalf of MoD)
Our client, the Ministry of Defence (through the Aurora Engineering Partnership), are seeking a Pegasus Project Team Lead - CWAN to join their team. The role is based in St Vincents, London. The role requires DV clearance.
Task ID: JFC/Cap_C4ISR/Int_Interop/00263-M1
Technical Discipline: Software, Sensors & Electronic Systems
Requirements are scheduled to run until September 2020. This is a competitive tender and there is therefore no pre-defined price attached to this role. We suggest that a rate of £500 - £600/day will be competitive, however please approach us if you have different requirements.
IR35 STATUS: Inside IR35. The MoD have indicated then intend to operate the engagement as Inside IR35. Candidates would be required to operate through an umbrella company on this engagement.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 01/07/2019 at 17:00
The purpose of the PPT Lead is to establish and run Pegasus Project Activity. The role requires strong leadership and management skills, coupled with complex engineering project management experience, to ensure the technical integrity of the project and its coherence across the multi-national work strands. The incumbent will need to develop and maintain robust relationships with the FVEY national engineering and delivery agents, to ensure that all initiatives meet the requirements of the FVEY community. Technical stakeholder engagement will be a key activity of the PPT Lead.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Planning and designing the project and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
- Defining the projects governance arrangements
- Ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the project – focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the project, and outwardly on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other projects and corporate, technical and specialist standards
- Managing delegated authorities on behalf of the IPD, monitoring expenditure and costs
- Against delivered and realised benefits as the project progresses
- Ensuring the delivery of new products or services from projects is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the project plan and project governance arrangements
- Ensuring there is allocation of common resources and skills within the project.
- Managing third party contributions to the project
- Managing communications with all stakeholders
- Managing both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects
- Managing risks to the project successful outcome
- Working with the business change manager or equivalent on the transition to the new business as usual position
- Initiating extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the project are identified or issues arise
- Reporting the progress of the programme at regular intervals at the PB.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Prince 2 Practitioner.
- Microsoft Enterprise Project Manager.
- Agile PM Foundation
- SME in PPT field.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- US or NATO, IT Project Management delivery.
- APM qualified.
- ITIL Foundation.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, this role will not offer Visa sponsorship. Tier 2 – General visas are cannot be accepted.
Other Job Postings
Visit https://quast.workable.com for all current Quast recruitment job vacancies.
More searches like this
- Central Government DV Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in London (Central)
- Defence DV Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in London (Central)
- Engineering DV Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology DV Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in London (Central)
- Procurement DV Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in London (Central)