CSOG Transition Lead, Aurora (on behalf of MoD)
Our client, the Ministry of Defence (through the Aurora Engineering Partnership), are seeking a CSOG Transition Lead to join their team. The role is based in St Vincents, London. The role requires SC clearance.
Task ID: JFC/Cap_C4ISR/Int_Interop/00273-M1
Technical Discipline: Senior Leadership Group
Requirements are scheduled to run until March 2020. This is a competitive tender and there is therefore no pre-defined price attached to this role. We suggest that a rate of £500 - £600/day will be competitive, however please approach us if you have different requirements.
IR35 STATUS: Inside IR35. The MoD have indicated then intend to operate the engagement as Inside IR35. Candidates would be required to operate through an umbrella company on this engagement.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 01/07/2019 at 17:00
The purpose of the CSOG Transition Lead is to establish and run the CSOG Implementation Planning. The role requires strong leadership and management skills, coupled with complex engineering project management experience, to ensure the technical integrity of the project and its coherence across the multi-national work strands. The incumbent will need to develop and maintain robust relationships with the FVEY national engineering and delivery agents, to ensure that all initiatives meet the requirements of the FVEY community.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Define the objectives and framework to establish the existing ITIL process baseline.
- Identify inefficient process.
- Re-engineer existing ITIL process to ensure coherence with the PMF and national network operating centres. Formulate redesign plan to evolve processes and align to the CSOG operating model; and document.
- Evolve and develop ITIL process lifecycle, including responsibilities and accountabilities for the overall lifecycle and for specific ITIL functions; and document.
- Determine requirements for service operations and management software tool to support developed CSOG ITIL processes; including the software tool selection criteria.
- Develop processes to a sufficiently high level of maturity, as to allow them to be tailored as part of the selected software integration activity.
- Report delivery performance to the POMWG Chair via the UK POMWG Project Manager.
- Transition high level process artefacts to the software integration team and the appropriate ITIL functional owner within the CSOG.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in varied ITSM roles.
- Proven experience in business process engineering.
- Technical documentation authorship experience.
- Project Manager qualified.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- US or NATO ITSM experience.
- Requirements Management
- ITSM tooling delivery.
- SAFe or Agile delivery experience.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, this role will not offer Visa sponsorship. Tier 2 – General visas are cannot be accepted.
Other Job Postings
Visit https://quast.workable.com for all current Quast recruitment job vacancies.
More searches like this
- Central Government SC Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in London (Central)
- Defence SC Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology SC Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in London (Central)
- Procurement SC Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in London (Central)
- Public Sector SC Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in London (Central)