DV Systems Engineer
Job Role: Systems Engineer
Location: Cheltenham OR London
Clearance level: Developed Vetting (DV)
A world-leading multinational consultancy firm are growing their presence with an abundance of opportunity within the Security Sector. In a world of increasing digital connectivity, parallels the rise of cyber threats. Therefore, transformative Systems Engineers are required to make a real difference influencing some of the most important decisions across the full spectrum of their business.
Ambitious and driven Systems Engineers are needed to join their industry-leading team of experts, in a consultative and client-facing environment. No day will ever be the same, by helping the UK become a safer place, from business transformation through to large-scale Cyber programme delivery.
The successful candidate will have the ability to manage a variety of stakeholders as one will manage cross-functional projects. Excellent client management and communications skills will run parallel to impeccable analytical techniques. Key requirements include:
- Previous experience working with UK Government Agencies
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder communities
- Development of Use Cases, User Stories and using UML (or similar structures)
- Experience leading requirements analysis and associated system design
As well as gaining the opportunity to engage in a critical global programme, this firm offers an array of learning and development platforms. From internal bespoke training masterclasses, to the development of new propositions to pitch to clients, you can engage, contribute and grow within the Security Sector team.
More searches like this
- Central Government None / Undisclosed Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Consultancy None / Undisclosed Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Cyber Security None / Undisclosed Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Defence None / Undisclosed Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology None / Undisclosed Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)