7909 Business Analyst
Clearance: Active DV Clearance Requried
Business Analysis specialism
- Responsible for carrying out and facilitating appropriate business analysis activities to determine strategic customer requirements to drive Business Improvement, Business Change and technical development.
- Applies a wide range of business analysis skills and techniques to investigate and solve a variety of complex problems, including Business Process Analysis and appropriate business architecture artefacts.
- Develops business modelling artefacts to drive strategic business and technical development to ensure business needs drive strategic plans.
- Over 6 years' experience working in Business Analytics.
- Experience of different strategic analysis techniques such as, Five Force Analysis.
- Experience of modelling techniques/notations such as UML, Use Cases, Entity Models, Data and Information Models, Process Models/Swim Lane diagrams.
- Use of relevant methodologies such as UML, Lean, Six Sigma, ITIL, as well as experience of working within a Business Change lifecycle/framework.
- Experience of working within a structured environment.
- ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis, Certified Business Analysis Professional.
- Able to build strategic relationship internally and externally.
- Experience of influencing through the decision making process.
- Strong analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Able to communicate clearly, articulate ideas and manage stakeholders.
- Able to make clear plans, evaluate progress and articulate appropriately to the team and stakeholders.
- Flexible in approach and attitude.
- Strong team player and not working in isolation
*Please Note* This role requires an active DV Security Clearance.