Location: London, Surrey (Leatherhead), Reading, Corsham, Bristol & Gloucester
Would you like to work for an organisation with over 40 years’ experience delivering secure, mission-critical IT solutions to Space, Defence and Intelligence clients.
We have lots of exciting opportunities for Java Developers. We need junior, mid-level, senior, lead and consultant developers, based in multiple locations, working for a range of clients and at different security levels.
Our roles are only available if you hold or fulfil the criteria to obtain a UK Security Clearance.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Writing well designed and efficient code
• Contribute in all phases of the software development lifecycle
• Working closely with the project team including testing / design authority / project management, to ensure all work is completed to the required standard
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
You need to have proven experience of:
• Hands-on Java Software Development
• Designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
• Working in an Agile environment
• Working with the Spring framework
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
Our projects are based in a CGI office or client site but may require travel to other locations.
The successful candidate must be able to spend time working away from home, if required.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.