Dev Ops Engineer – Opensource - Surrey
Would you like to work for an organisation with over 40 years’ experience delivering secure, mission-critical IT solutions to Space, Defence and Intelligence clients.
CGI provides secure, mission-critical solutions to Space, Defence and Intelligence clients
We have some exciting opportunities for Dev Ops Engineers who are looking to join our Space, Defence & Intelligence business unit. We need junior, mid-level, senior, lead and consultant engineers, based in multiple locations, working for a range of clients and at different security levels.
Our roles are only available if you hold or fulfil the criteria to obtain a UK Security Clearance.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Troubleshooting, investigations and incident resolution.
• You will have the opportunity to get involved in Big Data technologies including Apache Spark and Accumulo.
• Working closely with third parties and the client supporting and enhancing the Platform service offering
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
You need to have proven experience of:
• Linux / Unix Administration
• Automation / Configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
• A wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services ( AWS is required )
• SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus, too, since we also use Redis)
• Understanding of scripting (Java, Python, Hadoop, Perl and/or Ruby)
Our projects are based in a CGI office or client site but may require travel to other locations.
The successful candidate must be able to spend time working away from home, if required.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
More searches like this
- Central Government None / Undisclosed Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Surrey
- Consultancy None / Undisclosed Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Surrey
- Cyber Security None / Undisclosed Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Surrey
- Defence None / Undisclosed Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Surrey