DV Project Manager
Role: DV Project Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000
A Market leading consultancy are now actively seeking experienced, DV Cleared, Project Managers to help lead on a number of highly impactful projects in the National Security Sector.
As an experienced Project Manager you will be collaborating with key clients in order to understand their challenges and provide unique, dynamic and robust solutions to some of the most critical challenges in the defence sector today.
Key Skills Include:
- The ability to lead on a number of technically challenging projects
- Provide team leadership and guidance as required
- Show a consultative approach with the capacity to work autonomously and to a high standard.
- Identify challenges and address them effectively in good order.
- Recognise and mitigate risks before they arise.
- Engage with senior stakeholders and identify areas to affect positive change.
- Bring together project plans from a breadth of work streams effectively.
- Recognise how the scope of activity fits into the bigger picture.
- Prince 2 Qualification
- MSP Practitioner
- PPM Qualification
- APM membership
This is a great opportunity for an experienced, DV Cleared, Project Manager to display their adaptability. Building out their skillset across a range of projects that will be instrumental to the UKs continued efforts to be at the cutting edge of security and defence.
For a confidential discussion on the role, please contact Lee Adams at the following address: