Our client is a leading provider of technical services to a large government/defence organisation in Bristol. Due to a new programme of work that has been awarded, they have an immediate requirement for an experienced Secruity Cleared Operational Analyst.
Responsibilities & Outputs:
Provision of Options Effectiveness Support including but not limited to:
- Create, manage and maintain the Concept of Analysis
- Create, manage and maintain the Combined Operational Effectiveness and Investment Appraisal
- Create, manage and maintain the Operational Analysis Support Paper
- Provide a Monthly Report detailing Requirements activities conducted, deliverables produced and skills transfer undertaken
- Create, manage and maintain further Options Effectiveness documentation and material
- Support to tendering/ procurement activities (if required)
- Upskill the Authority's personnel in relation to Options Effectiveness activities
Essential skills, knowledge, capabilities
- Operational Analysis
- Risk Analysis
- Cost Analysis
- Domain experience of working with the MoD
Desirable skills, knowledge, capabilities
- Domain experience of military logistics
- Ability to develop and apply OA assessment frameworks to drive outputs from capability gap analysis, concept of analysis and COEIAs.
- Experience in benefits and risk analysis, typically through facilitating stakeholder workshops and applying analytical frameworks (such as scenario based analysis).
- Ability to break down complex decisions into analysable components.
- Ability to support decision analysis through development of assessment frameworks, including analysis of information exchange capabilities and high level requirements elicitation.
- Analytical appreciation of business, user and capability drivers, such as Whole Life Costing and equipment scaling and performance.
- Experience with verification and validation frameworks for ensuring 'fitness for purpose' use of tools, techniques, models and methods.
- Familiarity with the process and requirements related to MOD approvals and business cases.
Please note that you must hold valid Security Clearance