Enterprise Architect required to work with a Government department based in the Westminster area. This is an initial 6 month contract, outside of IR35, paying up to £750 per day.
We're looking for a technical architect with a hands-on development background in Ruby or Python Ideally (but would consider Java) in an agile team environment who has worked with cloud IaaS providers (AWS and Azure being the preferred two). You must have broad experience working as a technical architect responsible for defining the technical architecture of software systems and integrations.
You will work with others to specify technical requirements to support the objectives and to assist with the selection of suppliers (where appropriate) to fulfil the requirements.
- Input technical expertise into service requirements
- Develop, validate and review conceptual, logical and physical architectural designs
- Manage the architectural aspects of the target design, policies and standards, working pro-actively to achieve stable, viable designs
- Introducing practices such as TDD, continuous integration, continuous
delivery, and DevOps to teams
- Working with cloud infrastructure
- Implementation of Technical Governance Structure for the department
- Practical knowledge at many levels of the web stack, from front-end code down to
infrastructure and networking
- A working knowledge of unix-like operating systems such as Linux and Mac OS
- Significant experience in Enterprise Architecture with strong domain architecture knowledge
Ideally you will hold valid CTC Clearance or above.
Please apply should you meet the above criteria
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.