DV Data Analyst
Job Role: Data Analyst
Location: Cheltenham OR London
Clearance level: Developed Vetting (DV)
A world-leading multinational consultancy firm are growing their presence with an abundance of opportunity within the Security Sector. In a world of increasing digital connectivity, parallels the rise of cyber threats. Therefore, transformative Data Analysts are required to make a real difference influencing some of the most important decisions across the full spectrum of their business.
Ambitious and driven Data Analysts are needed to join their industry-leading team of experts, in a consultative and client-facing environment. No day will ever be the same, by helping the UK become a safer place, from business transformation through to large-scale Cyber programme delivery.
The successful candidate will have the ability to manage a variety of stakeholders as one will manage cross-functional projects. Excellent client management and communications skills will run parallel to impeccable analytical techniques. Key requirements include:
- Previous experience working with UK Government Agencies
- Familiarity managing teams with an Agile delivery methodology
- Experience writing code in languages e.g. SQL, Python, R, .NET, Java
- Data transformation tools e.g. SSIS, Talend, Alteryx
As well as gaining the opportunity to engage in a critical global programme, this firm offers an array of learning and development platforms. From internal bespoke training masterclasses, to the development of new propositions to pitch to clients, you can engage, contribute and grow within the Security Sector team.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact me: 01179804926 email@example.com
More searches like this
- Central Government DV Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Cyber Security DV Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Defence DV Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology DV Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Intelligence DV Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)