Project Control Officer - Project Manager - Project Support
Project Control Officer, Project Support Officer and Project Lead - DV - £200 - £300 per day!
We are looking for Project Control Officers, Project Support Officers and Project Leads for brand new opportunities in Gloucestershire! Whether you're ex-military, forces or in the realms of defence, this might be your next step!
- Provide advice and assistance to support adherence to project processes, using influence where necessary work with a range of stakeholders to agree appropriate actions.
- Provide support and process advice at client meetings.
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities with a view to developing continuous improvement to the service.
- Provide advice and guidance to the client in the appropriate use of PRINCE2.
- Work effectively within a multi-team environment.
- Planning lifecycle coordination
- Schedule updates
- Financial management
- Risk and Issue lifecycle management and maintenance
- Stage Boundary facilitation
- Communications planning, delivery and maintenance
- Reporting and key management information assurance
Skills / Experience:
- Works well in a team; displaying an open, honest and collaborative style
- Conveys information clearly and articulately
- Provide high end support and can hit the ground running
- Provide high end support
Technical Management Skills:
- Planning, monitoring and reporting
- Change control
- Issue and Risk management
- Document management
- Requirements management
- P6 experience would be highly desirable
- Working knowledge of financial processes and ability to report financial data would be advantageous
- PRINCE2 Foundation and/or Practitioner
- Agile knowledge and or experience would be advantageous
- Advanced Excel skills would be highly desirable
- Managing Successful Programmes Foundation, Practitioner would be ideal
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £250 of Love to Shop Gift Vouchers!