PMO Applications Lead
PMO Applications Lead - Contract - Gloucestershire - £570.00 Per day
The PMO Applications Lead (Delivery Manager) will be responsible for the following:
- Reporting to the Accelerator Community Lead as required, providing progress updates on work, issues & dependencies Outlining business and user requirements for PMO applications (some of which are being developed, some are not)
- Develop and prioritise (with the help of senior leadership), backlogs for PMO applications
- Discover and analyse requirements for fitness for purpose as well as adherence to the customers technology rollout standards, accreditations, accessibility, fall-back options and service support
- Translate business and user requirements into technical features for a Technical team to develop into an application
- Works with stakeholders to identify potential benefits and available options for consideration, and in defining acceptance tests.
- Identifies the impact on business requirements of interim (e.g. migration) scenarios as well as the required end position.
- Work alongside suppliers and delivery team members to deliver to required timescales and agreed quality.
- Provide knowledge transfer to other team members
- Showcasing PMO applications to the business and customers as necessary
- Coordination of application development - working with the PMO+ Technology Community Development Team to prioritise requirements, optimising value of work, maintaining momentum and drive of development work and clearing blockers
- Dependency mapping
- Developing test approaches for application rollouts
- Requirements Definition & Management skills SFIA level 4
- Atlassian Suite - Confluence and JIRA
- Leadership and Reporting
- Experience of waterfall and agile delivery
- PRINCE 2, Agile
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £250 of Love to Shop Gift Vouchers!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV or willing to undergo. If you do not hold an active DV or willing to undergo please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Apply for PMO Applications Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly