PMO Applications Lead
PMO Applications Lead - Contract - Gloucestershire - £570.00 Per day
The PMO Applications Lead (Delivery Manager) will be responsible for the following:
- Reporting to the Accelerator Community Lead as required, providing progress updates on work, issues & dependencies Outlining business and user requirements for PMO applications (some of which are being developed, some are not)
- Develop and prioritise (with the help of senior leadership), backlogs for PMO applications
- Discover and analyse requirements for fitness for purpose as well as adherence to the customers technology rollout standards, accreditations, accessibility, fall-back options and service support
- Translate business and user requirements into technical features for a Technical team to develop into an application
- Works with stakeholders to identify potential benefits and available options for consideration, and in defining acceptance tests.
- Identifies the impact on business requirements of interim (e.g. migration) scenarios as well as the required end position.
- Work alongside suppliers and delivery team members to deliver to required timescales and agreed quality.
- Provide knowledge transfer to other team members
- Showcasing PMO applications to the business and customers as necessary
- Coordination of application development - working with the PMO+ Technology Community Development Team to prioritise requirements, optimising value of work, maintaining momentum and drive of development work and clearing blockers
- Dependency mapping
- Developing test approaches for application rollouts
- Requirements Definition & Management skills SFIA level 4
- Atlassian Suite - Confluence and JIRA
- Leadership and Reporting
- Experience of waterfall and agile delivery
- PRINCE 2, Agile
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £250 of Love to Shop Gift Vouchers!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV or willing to undergo. If you do not hold an active DV or willing to undergo please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.