Service Catalogue Manager
Skills knowledge experience:
*Good knowledge of ITIL and more specifically Service Strategy. (ITIL V2 or V3 Service Management qualification required)
*Good understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA).
*Good understanding of true life cycle cost calculation of ICT services; cost calculation concepts, principles and methods.
Clearance required: SC/NS
• Contribute to the development and enhancement of the NCI Agency Service Portfolio and Service Catalogue. Liaise with service owners and service delivery managers to support the development of Service Descriptions and Service Models (service relationships/dependencies). Ensure that the Service Catalog is maintained to be accurate, complete, up-to-date and aligned with the Agency’s service portfolio.
• Support the capturing, collection and collation of service cost data to facilitate the calculation of service rates for the service catalogue. Ensure cost data is reliable, standardized and kept up-to-date. Aid in the development of executive reports and provide data analysis on service cost data.
• Support the implementation and (organization wide) dissemination of the Service Oriented Business Model. Educate and inform staff on the purpose, benefits, impacts and application of the Service Oriented Business Model.
• Lead the activities to establish, control and manage the Agency-wide processes for the Service Catalogue Management, including development/enhancement of NCI Agency directives, Process Description Execution Document (PDED) and supporting Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
More searches like this
- Aerospace NATO Contract £110,000 - £119,999 jobs in Belgium
- Central Government NATO Contract £110,000 - £119,999 jobs in Belgium
- Consultancy NATO Contract £110,000 - £119,999 jobs in Belgium
- Cyber Security NATO Contract £110,000 - £119,999 jobs in Belgium
- Defence NATO Contract £110,000 - £119,999 jobs in Belgium