IT (FAS) Operations Specilaist
• Minimum of one year hands-on experience with administration of FAS Systems, JChat, JOCWatch, and INTEL-FS mainly
• Minimum of one year hands-on experience with support of FAS Systems deployed in NATO Secret Network and Mission Secret
• Hands on experience with server side scripting Network environment
• Hands on experience with administration of WEB Services
• Hands on experience with administration and maintenance of Virtualisation technologies,• Experience in testing of software applications.
• Database administration of any of the following: o Microsoft SQL Server o Oracle Database o POSTGRESQL RDBMS
•Hands on experience with the configuration and system administration of UNIX and Windows operatingsystems.
• Data communications experience including TCP/IP.
• Fluency in English: 3232 (Listening, speaking, reading and writing).The work both oral and written in the post and in the Headquarter as a whole is conducted in English.
• Knowledge and experience with the configuration and administration of the Sun Solaris operating system.
• Knowledge and experience with the configuration and administration of the HP-UX operating system
Clearance required: SC/NS
*Trouble shooting Involved in the development leading to the automated IT service operation.
*Take appropriate and effective action where possible to troubleshoot hardware and/or software related problems occurring in the fielded FAS baselines, and where necessary request assistance of counterparts in other NCIA branches or in sister support agencies for solving system related problems
*Organise/Administer user help requests. Requests must be logged, solved and forwarded to the 2nd levelsupport. The elapsed time in order to handle the requests must be monitored and priorities must be recommended to the system manager as necessary
*Provide Technical Assistance.
*Replying to incoming requests for technical assistance from both NATO and National users on the site. The requests can cover software, data communications system and network configuration: licensing issues, and documentation
*System Administration, Operation and Maintenance for the FAS domain. This includes but not be limited to:
- configuring and maintaining the network of new and legacy servers,
- installing the FAS baselines and related components,
- managing system backups.
*Install and Configure operating system and application software on operational FAS computerSkills knowledge experience:
More searches like this
- Aerospace NATO Contract £110,000 - £119,999 jobs in Netherlands
- Central Government NATO Contract £110,000 - £119,999 jobs in Netherlands
- Construction NATO Contract £110,000 - £119,999 jobs in Netherlands
- Consultancy NATO Contract £110,000 - £119,999 jobs in Netherlands
- Cyber Security NATO Contract £110,000 - £119,999 jobs in Netherlands