NOC Technician - High Wycombe - £35,000-£42,000+ Shift Allowance
Cyber threats are becoming more regular and more sophisticated. We need your help to combat cyber crime and threats to the UK’s national infrastructure!
You will provide in-life technical support, responsible for identifying, diagnosing and resolving technical problems for the team 24x7x365. Covering multiple Technologies in a multi-vendor environment, liaising with the operational field and 2nd Line Support Teams, Technical Design Authorities, vendors and suppliers including TAC teams.
You will assist in the deployment of new solutions as well as event and incident management. This will include requirements analysis, design, deployment, testing, integration and in-life support.
You will receive comprehensive training, coupled with the opportunity to work with seasoned technicians, learning from the best.
You’ll become an integral member of a mission critical projects. In the first 12 months you can expect to:
- Undergo additional training to match operational requirements and equipment
- Provide input into project meetings to support Operational and Service teams
- Will involve liaising with 3rd Party vendors and suppliers as a technical SPOC for all aspects of incidents.
- To ensure operational procedures are in place, maintained and followed as appropriate.
- Provide input to internal weekly/monthly reports.
- To participate in the drafting of quality technical and incident reports as well as recommendations to the Management Team.
- Very Good knowledge and understanding of Transmission platforms
- Demonstrates strong competence and expertise in a variety of TCP/IP, IPT, Routing and Security principles.
- Knowledge of Power, UPS, A/C and Fire Detection systems.
- Broad technical understanding of IT Systems, Data, Voice and Cyber systems and services
- Works with limited guidance in own area of expertise.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new skills and technologies
- Hold a Full driving licence
You will be joining a business that researches, develops and supports secure applications and systems with the main focus of combating cyber-crime. There are a number of high-profile customers that need talented professionals, to help in creating innovative solutions to the latest security vulnerabilities and countermeasures.
You will also be joining a business that is renowned for their investment in their employees. This organisation boast an impressive internal structure that is designed around pushing employees to reach their potential and support their aspirations. With one of the largest training budgets in the UK and a company culture where difference is celebrated and innovation is encouraged.
Due to the nature of the work carried out by this client, to be considered for the role you must be eligible and willing to go through DV CLEARANCE.
Please contact Jack Mather at Evolution Recruitment for more details.